FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We are bespoke fashion boutique based in Dubai. We manufacture extra- ordinary suits, formal wear, trousers, jackets and all the modern as well as classic dresses. Add the sophisticated grace to your personality and let your apparel speak itself about excellence of your choice.
The initial investment for an individual outlet in Dubai ranges from USD1,50,000 to USD3,00,000 depending on the location.
Initial assistance provided by WHYTE will include the following franchisee training programs:
Phase I — Training provided at a location designated by WHYTE:
WHYTE management will provide franchisees with approximately 7 to 10 days of initial training at WHYTE headquarters or at a location designated by the WHYTE Management, beginning approximately 6 to 9 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business. Phase I Instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and up to two (2) designated attendees.
Phase II — Training provided at the WHYTE location: On-site training typically takes place when the franchisee commences operations. Experienced trainers from WHYTE will provide on-site training for a period of 3 to 5 days to assist the franchisee in the commencement of operations.
The continuing services, or “Royalty fee,” is 6% of your gross sales and is paid monthly. This fee entitles you to use the WHYTE service mark, use of distinctive system, marketing assistance, ongoing business development and counseling, and other benefits that come with being a WHYTE franchisee.
The WHYTE name and reputation is an important part of our business. You will spend at least 2% of your gross sales per month on local advertising. In addition, if we should establish fees for a Marketing Fund, you will be expected to make Marketing Fund contributions of up to 2% of your monthly gross sales.
The initial term of the franchise agreement is three years from the date the franchise agreement is signed. The franchise is renewable for three additional terms of three years each, providing you have complied with the provisions of the franchise agreement.
In addition to field support, WHYTE management provides the following services as listed below:
- OPERATIONAL SUPPORT — WHYTE MANAGEMENT WILL PROVIDE ONGOING TRAINING AND SUPPORT IN MANY AREAS CRITICAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE FRANCHISEE’S BUSINESS, INCLUDING UNIT OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE, CUSTOMER-SERVICE TECHNIQUES, PRODUCT ORDERING, SUGGESTED PRICING GUIDELINES, AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES.
- SITE SELECTION — PRIOR TO APPROVING A SITE FOR OUTLET, WHYTE MANAGEMENT WILL PROVIDE FRANCHISEES WITH CLEAR GUIDELINES FOR A SUITABLE LOCATION. WHYTE WILL REQUIRE FRANCHISEES TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO ENSURE THAT AN APPROPRIATE SITE IS LOCATED.
- MARKETING SUPPORT — WHYTE MANAGEMENT COORDINATES DEVELOPMENT OF ADVERTISING MATERIALS AND STRATEGIES FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL MEMBERS OF THE FRANCHISE NETWORK. IT WILL ALSO SUPPLY FRANCHISEES WITH CONSUMER MARKETING PLANS AND MATERIALS FOR USE AT THE LOCAL OR REGIONAL LEVEL, AND RETAINS THE RIGHT TO APPROVE ALL LOCAL ADVERTISING MATERIALS THAT THE FRANCHISEE CHOOSES TO DEVELOP.
- PURCHASING — WHYTE MANAGEMENT OR ITS AFFILIATE NEGOTIATES QUANTITY DISCOUNTS ON BEHALF OF ALL OF ITS MEMBERS, PASSING SOME OR ALL OF THESE SAVINGS ON TO THE FRANCHISEES.
- ACCOUNTING/AUDIT/LEGAL — REPORTING DIRECTLY TO ADMINISTRATION, THIS DEPARTMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FINANCIAL AND LEGAL OVERSIGHT OF FRANCHISEES.
- INTERNAL SUPPORT — THE FUNCTIONAL AREAS OF TRAINING, PURCHASING, FRANCHISEE COMMUNICATIONS, AND RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ARE TYPICALLY INCLUDED IN SUCH A DEPARTMENT.
- ONGOING RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT — WHYTE MANAGEMENT CONTINUES TO RESEARCH METHODS AND TECHNIQUES FOR FRANCHISE OPERATIONS (INCLUDING PURCHASING AND PROMOTIONAL SCHEMES) THAT ENHANCE UNIT-LEVEL PROFITABILITY.
- OVERALL PROGRAM OVERSIGHT — WHYTE MANAGEMENT WILL PROVIDE THE OVERALL COORDINATION AND PLANNING FOR THE WHYTE BESPOKE FRANCHISE SYSTEM.
Simply complete the franchise application form and return it to us. Upon receiving the form we will contact you.